|Name||Things3 3 7 MAS TNT.zip|
|Created on||2018-09-24 06:23:45|
|Files||Things3 3 7 MAS TNT.zip (18.36 MB)|
Meet the all-new Things! A complete rethinking of the original, award-winning task manager – with a perfect balance between simplicity and power, incredible new features, delightful interactions, and a timeless new design.
Our screencast is a great introduction.
- The big picture. A Leopardstyle source list lets you easily focus without ever switching view modes or wrapping your head around filter criteria.
- A magical tag bar automatically appears when needed and adapts to the currently displayed list. It lets you drill down even the longest list of ToDos. Hierarchical tags? We got you covered!
- Teamwork. Things offers convenient collaboration features. Easily delegate tasks to members of your team. (This is work in progress.)
- No columns! Whether it’s multiple tags, dates or notes, ToDo items display their information on an as needed basis. No more space wasted by empty or irrelevant column cells!
- Out of your head, out of your way. A quick entry HUD lets you enter any idea the moment it hits you. Never let the thought of an unfinished business distract you again.
- Yours forever. We won’t lock you in.
Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later 64 bit
Web Site: https://culturedcode.com/things/mac/
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/things-3/id904280696?mt=12
What’s New in Things 3.7
This update brings full support for macOS Mojave and introduces a beautiful new dark mode for Things.
- Things’ appearance now automatically adapts to your environment in Mojave, with a finely tuned Dark Mode that looks absolutely stunning.
- We love the new look so much that we’ve made it an option even when Mojave’s in Light Mode. Simply go to View > Appearance in Things’ menu bar.
- We’ve also brought Dark Mode to Things on previous versions of macOS (El Capitan and later).
- Full support for macOS Mojave.
- Support for the ‘clipboard’ parameter in the URL scheme.
- Bug fixes and other improvements.