|Created on||2018-09-01 15:11:52|
|Files||SimpleMind_Full_1.21.0.zip (7.59 MB)|
SimpleMind Pro full edition 1.21 macOS
Mind mapping helps you organize your thoughts, remember things and generate new ideas. We’ve created a beautiful, intuitive app, so you can mind map wherever you are and whenever you want.
SimpleMind is designed to synchronize your Mind Maps across platforms. For example (as a separate purchase) for iPad/iPhone – https://simplemind.eu/download/full-edition/
- Easy to use.
- Continuously finetuned based on customer feedback.
- Trustworthy and reliable: 7 years of updates and improvements.
- Used in a wide range of applications: business, education, legal and medical.
- Unique free layout or different auto layouts.
- Seamless synchronization using Dropbox, Google Drive or your own Nextcloud based server.
- Add media and documents.
- Share Mind Maps.
- Change and customize the appearance.
- Tools to help you maintain overview.
- place topics anywhere you want in the free layout
- or use one of the different auto layouts (great for brainstorming)
- virtually unlimited page size and number of elements
- supports multiple Mind Maps on one page
- start with an image at the center of the Mind Map
- reorganize and restructure using drag, rotate, rearrange or reconnect
- use single select or multiple select
- use checkboxes, autonumbering
- link any two topics with a crosslink
- label relations
- Seamless synchronization using Dropbox or Google Drive
- sync your Mind Maps with other devices using Dropbox or Google Drive as a conduit
- avoid data loss by recovering deleted Mind Maps
- restore previous versions of a Mind Map
- Dropbox stores deleted files and file versions for at least 30 days
- Add media and documents
- voice memos
- icons (stock or custom)
- links (navigation or hyperlink)
- Share your Mind Map
- for example as PDF or Image
- outline, can be imported in word processors
- import/export as Freemind or opml
- use the presentation mode to show your Mind Map to others
- Change and customize the appearance
- apply our predefined style sheets
- pick colors from the style color palette or choose custom colors
- change the appearance of topics and lines
- customize background color
- Maintain overview
- collapse and expand branches
- hide or show branches or topics
- highlight branches by displaying branch borders
- organize your Mind Maps in folders
Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later
Web Site: https://simplemind.eu
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/simplemind-mind-mapping/id434808346?mt=12
What’s New in SimpleMind Pro full edition 1.21
- Open multiple Mind Maps with “View | Open in New Window”. Shortcut Cmd+O
- Crosslinks can be used to make a summary or merge paths.
- Nextcloud support added. Use your own Nextcloud based cloud server to synchronize mind maps across devices.
- 坚果云 Nutstore cloud support added. Use this Chinese cloud service to synchronize mind maps across devices.
- Manually toggle the crosslink style via the relation toolbar to style as “normal” hierarchy or crosslink.
- Maximum image thumbnail size increased to 480 pixels.
- Press Altkey to force scrolling rather than moving elements. This can be used when an image leaves no empty space to scroll.
- Allows DragDrop on collapsed topics.
- Hide Inspector Cmd+0 replaces Toggle Inspector Cmd+Shift+I.
- Animated scrolling (outliner, search, spell check etc).
- Working around Dropbox time outs when synchronizing.