|Name||QLab Pro 4 3 1 TNT.zip|
|Created on||2018-09-05 15:33:49|
|Files||QLab Pro 4 3 1 TNT.zip (13.95 MB)|
QLab Pro 4.3.1
A powerful and user-friendly show controller for your Mac that enables you to create rich multimedia designs for various live performances and installations
QLab is a streamlined and intuitive macOS application that provides the required tools and features to create complex designs that can bring your audio and video content to life.
Versatile and user-oriented show control
QLab’s user-oriented interface helps you design and handle your multimedia content from within a smooth-running and personalizeable workspace that allows you to manage audio, video, MIDI, OCS and more.
QLab comes with numerous building blocks, also known as “cues”, that can help you design your stunning multimedia performance with just a few mouse clicks. Once you dragged and dropped your files you can start adding commands to fade in and fade out the volume, animate videoclips and apply various video and audio effects.
User-definable scripts and numerous video and audio effects
After getting familiar with the basics, you can step up your game and become a power user by using complex features like scripting, multi-projector edge blending, video corner pinning and audio localization. What is more, you can build multi-computer designs and send commands to multiple QLab systems connected to the same local network.
When you are happy with your Cue List, you can give it a try and hit the “Go” button to preview your show. Thanks to the Warnings panel you can check your list and view all encountered issues.
Support for Blackmagic device input, as well as various types of video surfaces and a host of other similarly powerful tools
QLab comes with support for 48 output and 24 input audio channels, intuitive audio waveform editing, customizable playback rate with pitch adjustment, video and audio faders, animation tools, Matrix mixer, audio and video effects, Syphon integration, keystone correction and corner pinning.
You can also overlay titles, use live video input from various devices, including Blackmagic devices, handle multiple video surfaces, apply fade curves, slice files, use markers and use external video effects.
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later 64-bit
Web Site: http://figure53.com/qlab/
What’s New in QLab Pro 4.3.1
- FIXED: A regression in 4.3 that broke the ability of MIDI cues to fade over a series of values.
- FIXED: An issue that could prevent the use of the Light Dashboard “Update” button.
- FIXED: Miscellaneous other small bugs.
- ADDED: Instrument definitions for the following American DJ fixtures: 3 Sixty 2R, 64B LED Pro, Asteroid 1200, Dotz Par, Event Bar Pro, Inno Pocket Roll, Inno Pocket Scan, Jelly PAR Profile, Mega Bar 50RGB, Mega Bar 50RGB RC, Mega Bar RGBA, Mega PAR Profile Plus, Mega TriPar Profile, Ninja 5RX, PAR Z120 RGBW, PAR ZP120 RGBW, Profile Panel RGB, Profile Panel RGBA, Sweeper Beam Quad LED, UB 6H, UB 9H, UB 12H, Ultra Bar 6, Ultra Bar 9, Ultra Bar 12, Ultra Hex Bar 6, Ultra Hex Bar 12, Vizi Roller Beam 2R, and XS 600.
- ADDED: Instrument definitions for the following CLF Lighting fixtures: Hera, LEDbar Pro, and Spectrum P1 DL.