|Name||popchar3 8 4 TNT.zip|
|Created on||2018-09-20 03:00:29|
|Files||popchar3 8 4 TNT.zip (6.45 MB)|
PopChar helps you get the most out of your font collection. With its crystal-clear interface, PopChar provides a frustration-free way to access any font’s special characters.
- Expanded accessibility – Your Mac includes over 700 fonts, each of which contains thousands of characters — Why not make them as accessible as possible? PopChar makes it happen.
- Interface advantages – PopChar displays easy-to-analyze tables of characters, giving you an ultra-convenient interface. You can’t access most of these characters from your keyboard — PopChar puts them within your reach.
- Liberating compatibility – No matter what app you are using, PopChar brings snappy simplicity to all font-related tasks. Whether you’re working with a word processor or a Web browser, PopChar integrates seamlessly.
- Smarter searching – PopChar’s seasoned search capabilities will help you find what you are looking for, whether you need to search for a character by name, identify fonts that contain specific characters, or explore the entire character set of a font.
Requirements: OS X 10.6 or later
Web Site: http://www.ergonis.com/products/popcharx/
What’s New in PopChar 8.4
- Compatible with macOS Mojave.
- Support for Unicode 11.0, including the new Emoji 11 characters.
- New builtin layout for Emojis 11.0.
- Support for Mojave’s dark mode.
- PopChar now remembers the selected font collection across restarts.
- The shape finder button is now hidden when it makes no sense in the current mode.
- The group button is now located next to the shape finder button (instead of the top part of the scrollbar).
- Clarified warning in the German version of the builtin installer.
- Improved hotkey field implementation avoids issues when the window loses focus and is prepared for Mojave.
- Small changes that improve visibility of certain icons.
- All internal URLs to the Ergonis server now use secure https connections.
- Reduced network traffic when checking for new versions.
- Fixes a drawing problem with extremely slow response on Mojave.
- Fixes a cosmetic problem with a partially cut off button in the Preview/Sample views.
- Fixes a text artifact that appeared on top of the formatted insertion mode button on Mojave.
- Fixes cosmetic issues with cutoff icons and buttons.
- Fixes the firsttime hint in the German version, where the text was truncated.
- Fixes a potential crash when the PopChar window was moved offscreen.
- Fixes strange jumps while moving the PopChar window.
- Fixes a problem where the progress window could not be dismissed when the update to a newer version failed.