|Created on||2017-01-07 18:01:46|
|Files||Cinemagraph_Pro_v2.1.2.zip (10.08 MB)|
Name: Cinemagraph Pro
Release Date: January 04, 2017
Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
Developer: Flixel Photos Inc.
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.11 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Includes: Pre-Activation (install and play) (TNT)
Web Site: http://flixel.com/products/
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/cinemagraph-pro/id777874532?mt=12
Mesmerize your audience by creating flixels with Cinemagraph Pro.
● Apple Design Award 2014 Winner & App Store Best of 2014
Cinemagraph Pro is the only professional tool specifically designed for the creation of flixels. With its unique “live-masking” technology, artists can preview their living images in real time and output HD (1080) and UHD (4K) quality hybrid photographs.
The free version is full featured and exports with a Flixel watermark. You have a few options to buy and remove the watermark:
– a one-time payment for a license for v2.x
– upgrade a v1.x license to version 2
– a Flixel Cloud Web+Apps plan
An intuitive interface enables swift navigation amongst a full suite of editing modes; with just a few clicks, your flixels are shared with the world. It’s never been easier to create beautiful, professional grade Cinemagraph images.
Intuitive Creation. Fast Results.
● Shoot: Capture a short video and import it into the app.
● Trim: Identify your ideal sequence and easily set the still frame to create a more seamless loop.
● Still Frame: Customize your work or fix blemishes by easily exporting the still frame to other image editing apps.
● Mask: Select a specific area within your photograph to animate by simply “live-masking” the motion right into the image.
● Loop: Select a repeat or bounce loop style, then crossfade, and adjust speed. For a surprise effect, add a delay between loops.
● Adjustments: Adjust exposure, brightness, contrast, saturation, tone curve, and vignette of your living photos
● Preset: Instantly preview many built-in presets then make color adjustments and save your own
Render in HD:
● Output as a HD or UHD video or go old school and create a GIF.
Share with the World
● Whether it’s creating ads for an online marketing campaign or beautiful cinemagraphs of a wedding- upload your mesmerizing flixels in high resolution to flixel.com, or share on a variety of social networks.
Flixel Cloud: A subscription service that helps you make money from your flixel images. Embed your flixel into your blog or website- the Flixel player provides a seamless experience that auto-plays and auto-loops your cinemagraph on all browsers and platforms, including mobile.
4 Key Benefits:
Share and stream your flixels at the highest possible quality. GIFs are so yesterday.
Remove or replace the Flixel watermark on any of your flixels.
Control the target URL that each flixel is associated with.
License the use of your flixel for a set period of time and then easily revoke it. You are in control of your creative.
Flixel Cloud Subscription Plans:
Web: $100 yearly
Web+Apps: $200 yearly
Flixel Cloud subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings.
System Requirements: OS X 10.9 or later, 4GB of RAM (8GB recommended for 4K), OpenCL-capable graphics card or Intel HD Graphics 3000 or later, 256MB of VRAM (1GB recommended for 4K), 500MB of disk space.
What’s New in Version 2.1.2:
Fixes a critical issue where new a document is not saved until it is reopened