|Name||Bricsys BricsCAD Platinum v18 2 23 1 MACOSX-AMPED.zip|
|Created on||2018-09-07 05:04:59|
|Files||Bricsys BricsCAD Platinum v18 2 23 1 MACOSX-AMPED.zip (221.2 MB)|
BricsCad Platinium 18.104.22.168 macOS
A powerful CAD platform, with features familiar to you from native .dwg applications. BricsCAD® unifies advanced 2D design with the intelligence of 3D direct modeling. For Windows. BricsCAD offers CAD features familiar from other .dwg programs, and then adds timesaving tools and 3D direct modeling. With BricsCAD, you get more for less.
The powerful features that you know and love in a clean and consistent user experience.
Create 2D technical drawings, floor plans, and other layouts quickly and accurately.
BricsCAD performs 3D direct modeling with assemblies in the standard .dwg format.
The Quad cursor
Speed up your workflow with our context-sensitive Quad™ cursor.
Collaborate and annotate projects, all in the cloud.
BricsCAD’s application developers create innovative solutions for a broad range of industries.
And there’s more
BricsCAD supports solutions for sheet metal design, Building Information Modeling, and 3D data exchange. All stored in standard .dwg files.
BricsCAD Platinum Features:
- Powerful CAD functions
- 2D constraints solving
- Full support of LISP
- Chapoo connectivity
- Direct 3D modeling
- Rendering, materials, and lighting
- VBA1 & BRX
- 3D constraints solving
- BricsCAD Communicator 2
- 3D constraint creation
- Design intent recognition
- Assembly modeling
- Sheet Metal
Operating System: Mac OSX 10.9 or higher
Web Site: https://www.bricsys.com/en_INTL/
What’s New in BricsCad Platinium 22.214.171.124
- AIDIMSTYLEcreates new Dimension Styles based on the properties of selected Dimension, Tolerance or Leader entities.
- BOUNDARYCOLORis a new setting that controls the highlight color of detected Boundaries.
- BIMIFYis a lot smarter now. If solids are autoclassified as Column, Beam or Member and their profile matches one in the library, a link to the profile is added to the BIM properties for that element.
- BIMLINEARSOLID launches automatically now when you drag and drop a profile from the BIM profiles panel on model space. Also, we invoke the BIMIFY magic to directly provide it with a correct classification.
- BIMRECALCULATEAXISdoes just what you (might) expect. It recalculates the axis of linear building elements and repositions the axis back on the center line of a linear element. Not exactly magic, but great for people who build 3D models with a lot of linear elements.
- BLADELong Live LISP! BricsCAD V18.2 presents BLADE, the BricsCAD LISP Advanced Development Environment. The BLADE command opens the advanced environment for editing and debugging LISP applications. Yes, we know you’re excited. We are too!
- BMUNLINKBMUNLINK breaks the connection between a component insert (e.g. a Window) and a 3D solid (e.g. a Wall), retaining the opening.
- GRIP EDITBIM columns, beams and structural members now have handy grips on their axis lines to manipulate them.
- MBSTATEis a readonly system variable that echoes the visibility state of the Mechanical Browser panel.
- PDF UNDERLAY CACHE Serious geekism ahead: in V18.2, we’ve implemented a multiresolution, persistent image cache to display attached Pdf underlays. This cool bit of kit enables (very) fast Zoom and Pan operations. The highest cached resolution is 5000 x 5000 pixels, so when zooming in very close, the display of the Pdf underlay will become pixelated. But this unsightly situation doesn’t need to trouble you hit the cache limit and we can shift to a hybrid mode that regenerates the underlay image in realtime. The generation of the image cache may take a few seconds, once, from then on the performance gain is persistent. For weeks, months… you name it. The pdf cache is used for display only, so it does not influence snapping or printing.
- PRINT FLOWBricsCAD now always prints to PDF. BricsCAD relies on Mac OSX for previewing and physical printing. The standard Mac OSX print dialog can be opened via Preview. BricsCAD Page setup remains available as before. PDF export remains independent from PDF Printing as before.
- Profile DialogWhen you pick an existing profile in your model as the basis for a new entity, BricsCAD analyzes it. If your selection has a predefined standard shape, we use the library profile. In the past, we created a custom shape in this situation. When it really is a custom shape, we added options to rotate and mirror it. It’s clear that we’re getting smarter, as is BricsCAD.
- Profile LibraryWe added profiles from the Australian Steel standards.
- TEXT STYLES and DIMENSION STYLESText and Dimension Style toolbar controls now act on text and dimension entities in the current, active selection set.
- SmLispGet now supports the selection of rib and miter features. Miter features have unclassified faces, and Rib features have top and bottom faces. SmLispGet also has some new options for rib features: RibControlCurve, RibProfileRadius, RibRoundRadius.
- The SMCONVERT command now recognizes the control curve of a rib feature.
TEXT EDIT ‘IN-PLACE’In-place editing of text is supported in BricsCAD V18.2. The TEXTED setting controls the behavior of the text editor:
- 0 = use the inplace editor
- 1 = use the popup dialog box editor
- 2 = use the inplace editor with repeated input
CENTERa bunch of new commands for creating and editing the center-line and center-mark entity types are in V18.2:
- CENTERLINE creates a center line. Duh.
- CENTERMARK… yeah, you guessed it.
- CENTERREASSOCIATE reassociates a center line or a center mark.
- CENTERDISASSOCIATE does the exact opposite of the command above.
- CENTERRESET resets the entity’s properties.
New entity types mean new settings, too:
- CENTEREXE: specifies the length of centerline extensions.
- CENTERMARKEXE: Do centerlines extend automatically from new center marks? Yay or nay.
- CENTERLTYPEFILE: specifies the line type file used to create center marks and center lines.
- CENTERLTYPE: specifies the line type used by center marks and center lines.
- CENTERLAYER: sets the default layer for new center marks or center lines.
- CENTERLTSCALE: specifies the line type scale used by center marks and center lines.
- CENTERCROSSSIZE: sets the size of a center mark.
- CENTERCROSSGAP: size of the gap, in drawing units, between the center mark and its center lines.
PDFCACHEA new BricsCAD setting that controls how Pdf caching is applied:
- 0 = don’t use Pdf cache, always use realtime generation of the Pdf underlay image. (This mode was the default in BricsCAD prior to V18.2)
- 1 = use Pdf cache and switch over to realtime generation when zooming past the cache resolution.
- 2 = always use Pdf cache (new default setting).
- 3DCONNEXION MOUSEAfter using a 3DConnexion mouse inside a command, an active line tracker did not get redisplayed.
- LAYER EXPLORER, COPY/PASTEThe shortcuts for Copy/Paste did not work in the layer explorer
- LAYER EXPLORER, DELETEIn the layer explorer, in the “Change” section of the “Delete layer” dialog, scrolling with the mouse wheel was not possible.
- LAYERS PANELIf the dockable layers panel was visible, BricsCAD crashed on close by a destruction order problem.
- PROMPT HISTORYThe “BricsCAD Prompt History” window could open with the title bar hidden under the BricsCAD menu bar.
- After a workspace switch, BricsCAD crashed on adding or removing a toolbar.
- Hidden toolbars could reappear on workspace switching or reloading the workspace.
- BricsCAD froze after editing a property of a tool in the Tool Palettes.
- Tools can now be dragged and dropped into the main drawing area.
- Fixed renaming/deleting a palette group in the Customize dialog.