|Name||aText 2 27 TNT.zip|
|Created on||2018-09-14 22:39:35|
|Files||aText 2 27 TNT.zip (5.01 MB)|
aText accelerates your typing by replacing abbreviations with frequently used phrases you define: for example, make an abbreviation “myname” to insert your name “First Middle Last” in any application.
With aText you can easily avoid typing the same thing over and over.
- Insert images and formatted text.
- Capitalize new sentences. Correct double capitals.
- Insert the current date and time in any format. Insert day in the future or the past, for example: next Sunday, previous Monday.
- Embed clipboard content in snippet, embed another snippet, use editable fields in snippet, send any key (such as Esc, Tab, Enter, arrow keys, etc).
- Reposition the cursor in the expanded snippet.
- Invoke AppleScripts and shell scripts.
- Import data from TextExpander, TypeIt4Me, SpellCatcherX, Automaton, CSV file.
- Works in Windows virtual machine by Parallels, VMWare Fusion (in Unity mode), VirtualBox. Works in Windows via TeamViewer and Remote Desktop Connection clients.
- Sync via iCloud/Dropbox/Google Drive/SkyDrive.
Compatibility: OS X 10.6 or later 64-bit
Web Site: http://www.trankynam.com/atext
What’s New in aText 2.27
- Optimized performance of Sync with very large data, and UI performance
- New hotkey: “Search and expand to Clipboard”. New ability to select snippet from menu and expand it to Clipboard
- Improved aText menu
- New option: Always show Search and Suggestion window at center
- Other minor bug fixes and improvements