|Name||AE Camera Morph v1.1.1 for After Effects macOS.zip|
|Created on||2018-09-18 02:43:15|
|Files||AE Camera Morph v1.1.1 for After Effects macOS.zip (3.03 MB)|
AE Camera Morph 1.1.1 for After Effects
AE Camera Morph allows you to morph between your cameras in After Effects just like you do in Cinema 4d.
- Simple UI and incredibly easy to use
- Tweak your spatial bezier morph path as you like
- Morph between any parameter that After Effects camera has
- Morph between multiple cameras to achieve complex camera animation
- Click one button to build or update you camera morph rig in an instant
Compatibility: After Effects CC 2018, CC 2017, CC 2015.3, CC 2015, CC 2014, CC, CS6
Web Site: https://aescripts.com/ae-camera-morph/
What’s New in AE Camera Morph 1.1.1
Fixed a strange behavior after reversing morph order in some cases.